Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome???

Well hi. How do I begin this blog??? I could give an awesome cliché introduction, but I think I'll pass. I had been thinking about all my past writing and journals lately, and figured I sorta missed it. I've been through so many different blogging sites in the past like Xanga(oh the good days...), LiveJournal, Tumblr, and of course my journals; maybe about 3 or so...my first I started in elementary, one the end of middle school to my end of high school Freshmen year, and then Sophmore year through Senior year. Oh, I did also have a dream journal and a journal for lyrics/poems. I am surprised I actually wrote so much in those journals. The best part is reading through those old entries, and wanting to punch yourself because you realize how stupid and illogical you were. It's quite embarrassing to read through them, I can't read past two entries. I stopped writing in my recent journal last because I figured my fresh start in college wouldn't involve writing in a journal, nor did I have much time. And I thought my life would be more exciting without writing about it :). I was super hesitant on starting a new blog but here we are. Writing has always been the second greatest outlet for me, behind photography, and I think this new blog will certainly prove it to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment