Thursday, July 12, 2012

My photography's worst revealed

Hello! So, I was looking through some of my old photo files in my computer and found some pretty interesting shots. Some interesting crap pictures. I'm not going to turn this into another photography blog, I promise, but...I thought it would be funny to post some of my pictures from when I first started doing photography 5 years ago.
Here are some of my worst shots, enjoy:


 I guess this was a mushroom???
 A great big puff of an amateur, worse than amateur shot.
 And another.
 An edited, way under contrast photo. A flashback to MySpace.
 Strawberries? Why do I remember this night?
Emo.
 A blurry...night.
 Nice.
An awesome window.
I don't know what to say anymore.

Alright, those really are some pictures. I have a lot more pictures that I saved, for some reason, in my photography folders but I can't bear to look at any more. Plus, I won't make you endure any more of that. I save photos in folders of every single year and I look back through all of them sometimes. I've really come a long way from when I started 5 years ago, but I obviously have so much more to learn now. Each of those photos do have a specific memory, which is why I save most of them. To those who have not heard of my photo site, here it is if you would like to check it out.
http://jngphotography.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment